Finger Lakes Lodging is a unique lodging facility in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Central New York. A wonderful example of the Adirondack Great Camp style, Finger Lakes Lodging is located in charming Skaneateles, situated on the most beautiful and scenic of the Finger Lakes.
Finger Lakes Lodging Pet Policy
As part of our dedication to provide great service to our guests, Finger Lakes Lodging welcomes pets staying with their owners.
Up to two small dogs are allowed in rooms 712, 713, and 714, which are located at the right of the lodge at the end of the building. These rooms are single queen rooms. Finger Lakes Lodging charges a fee of $40.00 per pet, per night, plus tax.
To ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests and staff, we have developed these guidelines for pet etiquette:
1. Pet owners agree to promptly address any complaints made by fellow guests or Finger Lakes Lodging staff regarding noice and any other such disturbance that may be cause by a pet. Pet owners also understand that $100.00 fee may be incurred for each continued disturbance reported by any guests or staff member. A pet that becomes overly disruptive or in any way aggressive toward another guest or staff member must be immediately removed with no refund and the room must be vacated upon request of Finger Lakes Lodging.
2. Pet owners agree to keep pets off of all furniture unless a pet throw is covering the specific piece. This includes beds, couches, and chairs. Pet owners also agree to immediately informat Finger Lakes Lodging staff of any "accidents" that a pet may have so that extra cleaning efforts may be promptly provided. A $150.00 deep cleaning fee may be incurred for any deep cleaning that may be required due to stained bedding, carpet or linen, or any pet waste that may be found by housekeeping staff.
3. Pet owners will keep their pets "relief" outings limited to the designated area behind the property. A $50.00 cleaning fee may be incurred for failure to clean up any pet waste.
4. Pet owners must remove their pet from their guest room during any housekeeping services or they may place their privacy sign on the door handle to indicate that service will not be needed.
5. Pet owners accept full responsibility for any and all liability, claims, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) for personal injury or property damage that may result from the pet. Pet owner agrees to make reimbursement for such damage on demand.
6. Pet owner will be fully responsible for any injuries to the hotel employee or other hotel guest caused by their pets.
7. Dogs are not allowed in The Great Room at Finger Lakes Lodging.
8. Dogs must be leashed at all times, when outside the guest room and under the control of their owner.
9. All guests must curb their dogs behind Finger Lakes Lodging.
10. Finger Lakes Lodging reserves the right to remove animals from the premises if it is determined the animal is causing damage to hotel property and/or disturbing other hotel guests.
Smoking is prohibited inside the guest rooms and on the grounds of Finger Lakes Lodging. A $150 cleaning fee will be incurred should smoking take place in a room.
A minimum deposit of the first night's room rate plus taxes (or the full package cost) is charged to a credit card at the time of booking. Should you need to change or cancel an individual room reservation, you must do so seven (7) or more days in advance of your arrival date in order to receive a refund of your deposit. Once you are within the cancellation period, you are financially obligated for the entire length of the stay.
On Holiday and Event Weekends, the cancellation period is fourteen (14) days in advance of your scheduled arrival. Cancellations within the agreed cancellation period will result in a charge equal to the full value of the reservation.
Group room reservations are governed by a contract and are generally not able to be cancelled once contracted.
Check-In and Check-Out
Finger Lakes Lodging check-in as at the Front Desk of the Mirbeau Inn & Spa. Mirbeau is located across from and slightly east of Finger Lakes Lodging on US Route 20, Genesee Street. Check-in is guaranteed by 4:00 p.m. and check-out is 12:00 noon. If you know you will be arriving early, please let us know and we will try to have your room ready prior to 4:00 p.m. Please note that this early check-in requests are not guaranteed.